- Infield planned maintenance and break down maintenance for all types of Earthmoving, Agricultural and Irrigation Equipment, including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Iveco and a diverse range of river pumps and engines
- Machine and component rebuilds
- On-site equipment servicing
- Caterpillar Electronic Diagnosis and Repairs
- Industrial Engine Service and Repairs
- Engine Rebuilds
- Transmission Torque Convertor and Differential Rebuilds
- Final Drive Rebuilds-Bulldozer walking gear replacement and repairs to idles, rollers, track adjusters
- General servicing 250hr to 1000hr maintenance intervals
Irrigation Pumps & Engines
McGregor Diesel offers complete irrigation pump rebuilds including:
- Axle flow and fixed flow pumps
- Wet end replacements and repairs
- Fixed flow pump center rebuilds and replacement
- Reassembling, installing and adjustments
- Repairs To Clutches and Gearboxes
- Repairs to Marine Drive Transmissions
Within our workshop we have the ability to carry out major component rebuilds, eliminating the need to outsource repairs. This gives our customers less down time and gets their asset back into full production in the shortest time possible. We have a dedicated area for rebuilding components. This is a clean and low traffic area which ensures quality control.
Our goals are to understand each customers need and to find out if a particular component has a common problem or whether there is a supply shortage. With this information we will create a solution and implement a plan. Not only do we aim to rebuild your components to the highest standard but to also work with you to solve any ongoing supply issues.
Our component rebuilds process works as follows:
- Detailed report
- Follow up
- Back up support
Every component rebuild is conducted by highly experienced and dedicated mechancis. All information is recorded and detailed reported to clients.